Extra Virgin Olive Oil -Oils of Paicines is nestled in the foothills of San Benito County, just south of the tiny pueblo of Paicines. The family carefully nurtures Mission olive trees, allowing the olives to ripen slowly. They are then hand picked and quickly cold pressed to produce an incredibly full-flavored aromatic extra virgin olive oil; left unfiltered to retain the natural flavor.
8.5 fl. oz.
- Free UPS Ground Shipping to the Western United States for orders greater than $139.
- Free UPS Ground Shipping to the Eastern United States for orders greater than $159.
- $15 FLAT RATE shipping to the Western United States for orders less than $139
- $25 FLAT RATE shipping to the Eastern United States for orders less than $159
Flat Rate & Free Shipping Specials not valid with any other offer. To qualify for Free and Other shipping specials, each addressee must attain the purchase minimum.
Free and Other shipping specials are for the 48 contiguous states only, not AK, HI. Contact us for other destinations.
- Next Day, 2nd Day and 3 Day Select packages are delivered Monday through Friday (packages will not be delivered on weekends or on holidays).
Contact us for further details regarding time in transit of Next Day, 2nd Day and 3 Day Select.
Shipments to Canada
Additional fees by your Customs Brokerage Carrier may apply. Olive Pit is not liable for these charges.