Delicious Large Green Olives Stuffed with Chipotle Peppers.
At the end of the growing season, jalapeños naturally begin to turn red. They are kept on the vine as long as possible. When the jalapeños are deep red and have lost much of their moisture, they are selected to be made into chipotles. The red jalapeños are moved to a closed smoking chamber where they are spread out on metal grills. Wood is placed in a firebox, and the smoke enters the sealed chamber. Every few hours the jalapeños are stirred to improve smoke penetration. The chilies are smoked for several days until most of the moisture is removed.
- Free UPS Ground Shipping to the Western United States for orders greater than $139.
- Free UPS Ground Shipping to the Eastern United States for orders greater than $159.
- $15 FLAT RATE shipping to the Western United States for orders less than $139
- $25 FLAT RATE shipping to the Eastern United States for orders less than $159
Flat Rate & Free Shipping Specials not valid with any other offer. To qualify for Free and Other shipping specials, each addressee must attain the purchase minimum.
Free and Other shipping specials are for the 48 contiguous states only, not AK, HI. Contact us for other destinations.
- Next Day, 2nd Day and 3 Day Select packages are delivered Monday through Friday (packages will not be delivered on weekends or on holidays).
Contact us for further details regarding time in transit of Next Day, 2nd Day and 3 Day Select.
Shipments to Canada
Additional fees by your Customs Brokerage Carrier may apply. Olive Pit is not liable for these charges.